Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sharon Fowler Ellis said...
Hey, I just started a blog about my own experience (in layman's terms) with a macular hole. I'm on day 9 after surgery.http://sharelli.blogspot.com/
August 15, 2009 3:22 PM

Thanks Sharon! I know you will get some hits! I didn't see your name in The Kelly Comfort Solutions customer rental database, but it sounds like you found the equipment you got helpful. I am as glad you found it helpful as you are glad you don't need it any more!

Toni Kelly
Kelly Comfort Solutions

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Im helping my mother here and we want/need to know if anyone has gone through having their macular hole not closing. It has been ten weeks in recovery.This is also the second time in the same eye. What do we do now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlene:

    I wish I had a good answer for your mom's, and no doubt your own, misery. My best advice would be to seek a second opinion. And don't be afraid to get a third if you don't get answers.

    ReplyDelete